COVID-19

We know this camp is very important to many in the community as well as to those who work the camp. We don't want to make a decision just yet due to the constant changing state of the pandemic. In the end we will make the healthiest decision for all because that is the priority.

Because of this, we will be putting a temporary hold on registration until we make the decision. Please check back occasionally to see status of camp. We will also be keeping people updated on Facebook so like our page.

Thank you for being understanding during this difficult time.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.